Saturday, March 26, 2016

It's about the Lamb

This time of year, the thoughts of what my Savior did for me and you really are amazing to think about.  The intensity of what He went through.
If you have never watched "The Passion", I highly recommend it.


We went to the movies to see it when it first came out and let me say, the house was full of bawling people.  Just thinking about the movie and how detailed it was, really makes you see and not just read, on how brutally Jesus was Treated.

Some of my favorite scenes of this movie were one in the Garden when He was talking to God.  How alone He must have felt while everyone was sleeping when He asked them to pray.  We've all felt that way at one point or another in our lives.  He's experienced what we have gone through...that's what He took on for all of us.


Can you imagine the heaviness He felt knowing what was about to happen?  And we think our lives are tough.


Another favorite scene of mine is the very ending as He is coming out of the tomb.  As He looks up, you see the intensity and the power in His eyes.  I cry every time and want to jump up and down for JOY!  He won!!!!  He took back the keys of death and gave us all a chance at everlasting life!


My God is an amazing God and I love Him so much!  Thank you Jesus for giving me life.  Thank you for carrying my burdens and my cross.  Thank you for loving me.  Thank you for giving me life again!


So you see...while many celebrate the Easter Bunny, I celebrate what Easter is really all about.  ~The Lamb ~

Happy Easter to you all and if you do not know who God is, I pray that your heart be softened, that  He speaks to your heart and you accept Him as your Lord and Savior.


1 comment:

  1. What a truly wonderful message, my sweet faith-filled daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in...I love hearing from you! Hugs, Melanie