Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas

I forgot to show you the "Little Girls Room" in with my last post so I am sharing now.  A little odd I know, but I just had to, lol!


I added a simple pine wreath with a pink satin bow...fell in love with it!


Just perfect!


 This old jar was going to be thrown out by my Uncle a few years ago...of course I couldn't let him do that, now could I?  I filled it with some ornaments and lights, painted the lid and added a pink bow.  Love it grouped with the little Dollar Tree gift box and my bird house.  It lights up the bathroom perfectly!


I had to keep my first snowman ornament I ever made and thought this spot was the right one.  The angel was a gift from my Mom that got a new look a few years ago with some pink and white paint along with some pink glitter.  She is beautiful!


And what little girls room could do without some sparkly pink poinsettias?

Now, as I promised...here's the outside.  I didn't do much as I usually do so I hope you aren't too let down.


I always put pine garland and lights over the garage with some bows but I was just too tired to do them this year.  It looks pretty when it's dark.


See....you don't even know the bows are missing.


My ladder works well as an easel for the large rusty star and a warm welcome to our guests.  I love my flag....you all know how I love churches!


And I love stars too!


This is my motto...Let it Snow!!!


Lovin' the arbor with the pine this year!


~Welcome to our porch~


I have had the worst trouble with these lights around the door this year...there is a short in them that is driving me nuts!  I added red wood berry garland to the white arbor trees.  I love red for Christmas outside!


They sure are pretty though all lit up...when they work!


I switched things around a bit with the tree...this is where it sits now instead of on the table.


And the "Bless all who Enter" sign is now on the door.  I definitely want that when someone comes to our home...I want them blessed!


Another star and my little welcome pillow that Oliver loves to sit on, lol!


The wicker chairs were bare so I thought the pine swags looked great and gave some color.


I put my mailbox out and just adore it with the pine and a Merry Christmas tin that looks like a letter.


I just want people to feel welcome when they come for a visit.  And I want them to feel like it is Christmas!


The swing is put away in storage so the bench is working nicely to hide Gabe's doghouse.


I love pine and pine cones...can ya tell?


If ya haven't noticed...I seem to have a snowman theme going on don't I?
This tree was in an urn that broke and the lights quit working.  So I put it in an old flower pot, added berry garland, bows and pine cones.  The little snowman says a clip from one of my favorite Christmas songs.


Gabe wanted in on the fun...so he got some antlers and a red Rudolf nose!


May God bless your Christmas with lots of love, family and friends.  


Merry Christmas from all of us!!!


8 comments:

  1. I so enjoyed looking at the lovely things you have made, collected and arranged in your home. I have bookmarked this page because I so loved the white bench on your porch area. My husband is so handy and I am going to ask him if he might build me one in the same style. Thank you for sharing your lovely home with us all : )
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to You and Your Beautiful Family!!! I so enjoy your blog...I only hope I can learn how to do half of what you do to your home. It's gorgeous. You're such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love dropping by your beautiful blog, it's always a special treat your home is beautiful...

    Have a very Merry Christmas to you and yours~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your idea of using your ladder to hold the star. I am going to do that next year for sure. And your mailbox, well you could just wrap that up and send it to me. lol
    I enjoyed my visit. Thank you very much.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful christmas ! Love the doggy with the little red nose !
    xoxo from PARIS

    ………….. ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
    ………….. ⋯ ✰ ⋯
    ………….. ⋰ ⋮ ⋱
    ……… …….*•♥•*
    …… ……. *♥♫♫♥*’.
    … …….. *♥•♦♫••♥*
    ……… *♥☺♥☺♥☺♥*
    ………*♥•♥#♠*♥#♥•♥* ‘
    ……..*♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫♥♫* ‘
    …….*♥♥☺♥♫♥♫♥☺♥♥*’
    ……*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥♥♣♥♫ ♣♥♥*’
    ….’*♥♥♣♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫ ♥♣♥♥*’
    ….*~~**~~**~***~~**~~*
    ….(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
    _____███████████
    ♥:♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so beautiful and romantic.Merry Christmas!!!
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all so very, very lovely Melody :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your decorations are fantastic! I love them all, inside and out! Such a cute dog and a gorgeous family! Merry Christmas to all! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in...I love hearing from you! Hugs, Melanie